18 April 2010

I love my new bike!


Wow, is all I can say!! Sandra, Gav & I went out over one of our familiar training rides today & we shaved a full 2 minutes off our best time!! Woohoo, gotta love the good weather & company.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Gav is fuelled by corned beef & pickle sandwiches & I was in France yesterday & perhaps "les escargots" are the way forward???



My secret weapon??


The food of champions, corned beef & pickle sarnies!!

It was a great ride today, the weather was fantastic & the company of Gav & Sandra is always welcomed. I've only got 2 months to go now & so need to up the anti in my training. Monday week Sandra is joining me to Neals for some serious hills. We are spending 3 days in Devon & will cycle around 240 hilly miles.....2010 the year of pain!!

The new bike is going like a dream & I am contemplating what to call her, she deserves a name & I am open to suggestions!!


Our palmar├Ęs!!

1 comment:

Welna said...

Hi, I noticed from your screenshot that your Garmin 705 hasn't yet been updated to the latest software which is 3.10.0.0

I went off to Devon over the Easter weekend and did a couple of rides but a family illness put some riding plans in disarray.