24 September 2009

Day 1 for 2010

Dear all

The blog has now been changed & today I am looking forward to again cycling LEJOG. Confirmed this year is Rae, Gary, Neal & Nathan. I think Chris can be convinced & I'm sure Trevor will as well. Sandra, Nikki, Alan & Kevin are all a big NO's!!

I am looking for volunteers to drive the support car. It's 15 days away & you don't put your hand in your pockets, we cover all your expenses.

I am also looking for other riders. Again we are away 15 days & it will cost approximately £1000 to do this (hotels, petrol & food etc.) email me if you are interested pc.clare@gmail.com

If you are interested you will have to come riding with me on more than one occasion & also prove your fitness on the Norwich 100 miler or other similar cycle rides. (details will be circulated!)

I will soon be choosing which charities to support. It will be a police one & also a cancer related one. I have a few in mind, but haven't decided yet.... watch this space!

Crack open the sudocrem, the training starts again on Monday!!

No comments: