24 September 2009

2010 the final time??

Dear all

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for again supporting me & the team for this years ride. I raised nearly £4000 for some very worthy charities & on their behalf I just wanted to again thank you all.

A big thank you to Schwalbe our official tyre & inner tube sponsor. We certainly got through some inner tubes. Thanks also to Neal the wheelman, a tough job to do well & you did us proud.

The blog must now change & I must start to focus on 2010 ride & I will soon start my training in earnest for this. In 2009 I was a lot fitter than 2008, but I still really struggled up & over the hills of Devon & Cornwall. Of course I always will at 19 stone, so next year I plan to be below 15. To help in this I find out next month if I have a place in the London Marathon..... I must be mad!!

Thanks again & watch out for the blog name change when I can come up with anything suitable!!


No comments: