14 August 2009

The missing days!!

Dear all

Just to let you know we are all OK are now in Fort William. Premier Inn's have a new trick up their sleeves & now block bluetooth dongles so you have to use their wifi at £5 an hour; or in my case not!!

We are pushing on today to Fort Augustus & stopping there before coming back to the hotel. It has poured down with rain on us & going over Glencoe was cold, wet & miserable.

I shall try my dongle again tonight, but if I get no joy then the pictures will have to wait for the end of the ride??

Only 2 days left to go now!!


1 comment:

Dermot said...

Well done Phil and all your companions on "Le Tour de Plod".

I have no doubt but your reward in the next life will be great in return for your generosity of spirit in punishing yourselves to highlight and generate support for those experiencing sadness and loss.

My prayer for you all is that you won't have to wait that long to be rewarded for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

Congratulations to each and every one of you and indeed to your families for supporting you in your many hours, days and weeks of long and painful preparation.

Slán agus beannacht Dé oraibh,

Dermot O'Donnell