26 July 2009

London to Cambridge


Sandra & I completed in the London to Cambridge ride today. It was our last long ride before the off, which is looming faster & faster upon us!!

The ride went well & looking at the average's we are nearly 2mph quicker than last year. I have to be content with this & shows how much more training I have done this year. I'm off to Dublin in the morning for work for 2 days & plan to spin on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. I am then having a weekend off doing very little but getting ready to go!!

Only downfall of the day was the bee/wasp that decided to sting my head after it crashed into me. It bloody hurt! I just want to get started now & would happily drive to Cornwall get going ........ only a week to go now



Download from my Satnav


The route



No comments: