24 March 2009

Where has March gone?

Dear all

March has almost gone & apart from working a few nights & spending all day sat outside a court because of legal argument I've been off.  The training started well, but I managed to get an inflamed gland in my leg which took a few days to go (burst really), but it's very much now back on track

Marcia was back at the gym today & her class was harder than ever, I'm not sure if that's because of my week off or her anger at not being well??  Nether the less, I burnt over 1000 calories in just over an hour!!

The weather it would appear is finally improving & I am hoping to get out for some longer rides now to let my body acclimatise it's self to longer periods in the saddle.

You will be pleased to know that when I was nights last week, I cycled into work; which as ever I really enjoyed.

Keep following, as I have a plan up my sleeve for another daft event!!




No comments: