6 February 2009

Who do you believe?


We have had some cold weather, which must be the stupidest start to a blog entry ever, talk about state the obvious!!

In a few days Sandra & I will be attempting 3 progressively harder rides from Tuesday, we will be doing 40 miles, 60 miles & then 104 miles.  The trouble is I don't know what weather forecast to believe as they are all different??




BBC Website



MET office (which you would expect to be correct?!)




My iphone

I think we will have to play it by ear for each day, but big Daddy will return & I am sure we will get out & do some cycling even if it's laps of a local 7 mile circuit I have.  We might just go round this about 10 times to get the miles in our legs!




1 comment:

Si Keeling said...

Ah, I see you're a paid-up member of the iPhonisti! Have you had a look at RunKeeper? It's a good little application for training, if you lug your phone around with you, that is...

I use a Garmin Forerunner 305 and the online MotionBased site to log my training for the Edinburgh Marathon - have a look: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7616149

;o)