22 January 2009

How flat is England & Scotland?


It started badly today when I was running later for my spin class this morning, I was running into the gym from the car park & my right foot disappeared under about 4" of cold water in the worlds deepest puddle.  I then ran into the changing room, which was being mopped & it was like Torvil & Dean but heavier!!  On slipping over I managed to spear my hand with my car key, breaking it in the process (key not hand).  I am now contemplating going back to bed!!

Before I do, I was fiddling with the new program I found & have now mapped out the topography of the whole route for each day.  It will give you some idea of what we will have to go up & over & why I want to be well below the 19 stone I am at present!!

If you double click on the image it becomes bigger & you can see where we will suffer in greater detail!!



Day 1



Day 2 (The worst day!)



Day 3



Day 4



Day 5



Day 6



Day 7



Day 8



Day 9



Day 10



Day 11



Day 12



No comments: