31 October 2008

I clearly have too much time on my hands


Carol bought me a nice new Imac & in transferring all my old songs etc over, I clearly have too much time on my hands & was playing with the computer & the route.  I can reveal the route in pictures!  I really must get a life?



Day 1 - 51 miles



Day 2 - 72 miles



Day 3 - 66 miles




Day 4 - 73 miles



Day 5 - 72 miles



Day 6 - 75 miles



Day 7 - 66 miles



Day 8 - 91 miles




Day 9 - 38 miles



Day 10 - 83 miles



Day 11 - 97 miles



Day 12 - 90 miles

Looks easy doesn't it?!?!?  There is still time if you want to do it.  Email me at pc.clare@gmail.com


3 comments:

Claire Kemp said...

in pictures day 8 and 12 have made me scared...no thats wrong i am just plain scared...oh and sore

Claire Kemp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil said...

Hi Claire

The worse day by far will be day 2. It's only 70 miles, but will take a good 10 hours to do!

Phil