12 October 2008

The final post

Dear all

This will be the final post for the 2008 LEJOG!

The final totals for the charities (which after all was the the aim of the cause) are as follows

COPS £1185.00

Prostate Cancer £1225.00

Breast Cancer Campaign £1038.00

Garda Survivors Support Assoc. £818.00

RUC Benevolent Fund £838.00

The grand total was  £5104.00

Nikki has raised nearly £2000 for MacMillan Nurses

A big thank you again for your support & donations, thank you to Nikki & Alan for joining me & thank you to Endura who were the only company of the 150 I wrote to who sponsored me & most of all to Carol for driving the car, feeding us & doing our washing xx

Now I am going to do it again & I am still to decide what charities, but next year it will be called

Le Tour de plod !

I have a number of people at work interested & we are planning to do it again so this blog is now for the 2009 LEJOG!!



No comments: