28 June 2008

Please dig deep

Dear reader, it is now only 5 weeks until Nikki, Alan & I embark on something pretty special (I hate to use the word challenging - it's used too much at work). I am asking you once again to please consider sponsoring me for this ?????? I'm not sure what you would call it?, it's certainly no holiday!

To remind you that charities Alan & I are supporting are:

COPS - Care of Police Survivors (Help not only widows & Orphans, but all loved ones of police officers who are killed).
www.justgiving.com/mpses-cops

RUC Benevolent Fund: Help families of Officers wounded & killed in NI

Garda Survivors Support Association: Helps families of officers killed in Ireland

Breast Cancer Campaign: Helping to find a cure for breast cancer
www.justgiving.com/mpses-bcancer

Prostate Cancer: Helping to find a cure for prostate cancer
www.justgiving.com/mpses-pcancer

Three of these charities are UK registered, so to make payment easier I have set up 3 separate justgiving accounts, which you will find below the respective charity above.  These have the advantages of being able to gift aid donations & 28% is added by the Government- not often you get something for nothing!! I want, if possible to share any money raise between the 5 charities & would ask that if you want to donate to the other 2 then you can deposit direct into the high interest savings account.  If you want to just donate to a specific charity (Jackie I took on board what you said about animal testing :-)) either use the just-giving account or deposit in the bank & tell me where you want it to go

The details of the account are:

Account Number: 81501968

Sort Code: 40-42-01

HSBC Sidcup Branch
83 High Street
Sidcup
Kent
DA14 6DN

Please make cheques payable to P.Clare or MPSES

You can always send me a cheque at work

Insp Phil Clare
Team 2
Charing Cross Police Station
4 Agar Street
London
WC2N 4JP

A big thank you for your support & wish Nikki, Alan & I luck!!


No comments: