5 November 2007

Amy Winehouse

Well it's probably fair to say that by using Amy Winehouse as a header I am hoping to get more hits from people surfing the net, however I did wake up a few mornings feeling like she must every day! Great holiday, where I managed to put back on over half a stone in weight!

Great hotel as well, click on the link & check out the spa.

http://www.orientalspagarden.com/menuingl.html

Well back down the gym & back on the bike. I am now officially famous, well probably a bit strong to say famous more infamous? I have had an interview published in Police Review last week regarding the ride & I now have 2 definate companions for the way.

I plan to sit down with them in the next few weeks & I will then arrange the accommodation etc. We will then go out on some training rides & there may well be some new pictures!


No comments: