8 September 2007

A festival of Lycra!

Well I haven't manage to either get to the gym today or go out on my bike. Not to worry thinking ahead to the icy cold winter months I have got myself a home trainer, which I am racking up a few miles on with the bike which I intend to use for the ride. This may come as a surprise to my avid reader (Mark & family in France - check out their blog as they start a new life in France at www.youster.blogspot.com) that the saddle on this bike is made of poison ivy & brillo pads!!

Anyway the moment all of you have been waiting for:






ME IN LYCRA!!







I wasn't quick enough off the bike to grab the camera from Carol



Who ever thought that lycra could stretch that much!



Glad that was over, worst 30 seconds of my life!!

Tell me what you think of this blog & any questions you have please email me at pc.clare@gmail.com

No comments: