5 September 2007

Back in the Saddle

My chap was convicted at court, so I now have more time on my hands to concentrate on my training & not spending the evenings running around for last minute statements & enquiries.

I have decided that the saddle is a medieaval torture device & I must have been a wizard in a previous life?? The device below is call "The Pear" & I think apart from making your eyes water is made from the same material as my saddle!




On a serious note, my training is now officially back on track. Alcohol is the devils wee-wee & chocolate is straight from the bowels of hell. I am determined to be below 19 stone on Sunday when I do my weekly weigh in. The only consolation is that I look FANTASTIC in Lycra. I am lucky that it suits me & not everyone can say that!!


No comments: