1 August 2007

The training


I seem to remember that bicycles were more comfortable when I was younger & cycle shorts don't seem to help either!!

I've been out for quite a few training rides & have also done a fair amount of 'spin' classes down the gym (Yes I do belong to one!). Apart from obvious places; I ache like mad. My right knee is particularly sore, however it's not stopping me; slowing me perhaps but not stopping me. The only up side is I am sleeping a lot better.

Remember to vote on my on-line poll & continue to check back for updates

2 comments:

Off to France said...

Great to see the training is going well. Would like to see pictures of you in your spandex outfit or do you publish the photos on some other web site? Regards Mark & Ginette

Phil said...

I'm too worried about attracting a massive female following, hence no pictures of me!!